Africa Continental Worship & Prayer Assignment
Friday, 11 Dec 2015.
The purpose of this information:
- To inform the South African Prayer Ministries of the imminent Continental Worship and Prayer Assignment on the 11th of December 2015.
- To ask for your partnership in mobilising prayer in South Africa and in the Continent where you have relationships.
- To share our Prayer Strategy for South Africa given this assignment on the 11th of December 2015.
Prayer Strategy for South Africa given this assignment on the 11th of December 2015.
1. Prophetic Act of Intercession at Cape Point, Cape Town.
Based on this vision (below) and other revelations, a group of leaders and intercessors will perform a prophetic act in Cape Town at Cape Point on the 11th of December 2015 from 12h00 to 14h00 South African time zone (UTC+02:00) led by Baruch Maayan, a South African Born Messianic leader now based in Israel.
Kindly let us know if you would be able to join us on the 11th at Cape Point.
- Mobilising prayer in the 9 Provinces of South Africa and in key strategic places and alters around the Nation
After consultation with some of the leaders, we believe that it will be ideal to organise prophetic intersession in all 9 provinces of South Africa. (Strategy and prayer guidelines below)
Please let us know if you would are able to or would like to mobilise any prayer teams in the following strategic areas/alters or any other place not mentioned below:
- Cape Agulhas
- Table Mountain
- Sea Point/waterfront ocean
- SA Parliament, Cape Town
- Freedom Park
Thank you again and we look forward to hearing from you.
Maditshaba Kelebogile Moloko
Vision of a Wave Across Africa Shaking Witchcraft and Idolatry and Bringing Increased Harvest
Received by Rick Ridings 10 November, 2015, Jerusalem, Succat Hallel (24/7 House of Prayer overlooking the Temple Mt.)
During a time of worship in Succat Hallel, I saw in a vision a spotlight on Africa. The borders of Africa were enclosed by a very high wall of witchcraft and idolatry.
Then I saw the Lord strike a staff into the waters of the ocean off of Cape Town, South Africa. This produced a great wave of light that swept the whole continent from South Africa to Egypt.
As the wave progressed, there were earthquakes and shakings, and the enclosure wall of witchcraft started to crumble. Witch doctors fell on their knees to repent and to worship Jesus. Then idols began to fall down.
I then saw highways of dominoes going from various points of revival and harvest in other parts of Africa moving in the direction of Egypt. From the South, the dominoes were falling northward from countries such as South Africa and Mozambique. From West Africa, the dominoes were falling eastward from places like Ghana, Burkino Faso, and Nigeria. As these dominoes began to fall, there was a momentum of revival and harvest that moved through Uganda and Kenya northward up into Ethiopia, and then into Egypt.
When the wave of light, and the “dominoes” of harvest reached Egypt, huge, ancient idols of Egypt started to fall. I saw the Lord, as described in Isaiah 19 “riding on a swift cloud” into Egypt. Idols trembled and fell. Then a red beam of occult light coming from the Great Pyramid (that the Lord had first shown me in a vision in 1991) was extinguished, and no longer exerted such influence over Egypt and the nations.
My sense was that this new level of breakthrough concerning witchcraft in Africa would travel from the African part of the “Isaiah 19 Highway” on into the Middle East, helping bring breakthrough against the witchcraft in the Middle East, thus furthering that harvest as well.
- Invite and gather key intercessors and/or leaders to join you for a 2 hour worship and prayer meeting in your Nation (area). Please feel free to pray at any strategic places or alters as the Lord leads you or guides you. You can host this meeting in your Church, Prayer Alter or Home. You can invite as many people as possible to join you in praying.
- We recommend this worship and prayer meeting to take place from 12h00 to 14h00 South Africa time zone (UCT +2:00) to key into the prophetic act taking place in Cape Town, South Africa and so that we can be UNITED in prayer around the Continent and Israel as Intercessors/Leaders pray from different Countries (Matt.18:19-20). [The time of prayer (12h00 to 14h00) chosen is in line with the call to prayer by Paul Jonathan based in Nigeria who is leading a Continental Prayer Project themed: Spiritual highway of revival from Africa through the Middle East to Israel.Isaiah 19:23-25.
- (www.prayermobilisation555.org, +234 802 323 4167)]
- We recommend spending a lot of time in praise and worship then followed by prayer, declarations and prophetic acts as the Lord leads.
- Please feel free to send us any feedback, revelations and confirmations after your worship and prayer meeting.
We encourage you to pray as led by Holy Spirit. We also recommend that the following scriptures or prayer points be covered during your session of worship and prayer.
- Give unto the Lord Praise, honour, worship and glory that is due to His holy name: Psalm 29:1-2, 2 Chronicles 20: 22-27, Revelations 4 , Revelations 19:1-8 and Psalm 95
- Psalm 29. Psalm 29:3 The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters.
- Preparation and establishment of the Highway of holiness: Isaiah 62:10 and Isaiah 19:19-25. Isaiah 19:23-25 23 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. 24 In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on the earth. 25 The Lord Almighty will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance.”]
- Lord, let the people of Africa know that you, Lord, are God, and that you are turning their hearts back again. 1 King 18: 36 to 39.
- The time of harvest is at hand, the time is ripe! Revelations 14:15
- Pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Psalm 122. Psalm 122: 6-9 6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May those who love you be secure. 7 May there be peace within your walls and security within your citadels.”8 For the sake of my family and friends, I will say, “Peace be within you.” 9 For the sake of the house of the Lord our God, I will seek your prosperity.
Rick Ridings, Succat Hallel, Jerusalem,Israel http://www.succathallel.com
Baruch Maayan, South Africa/Israel, Cape to Jerusalem Highway, email@example.com
Ashley Cloete, South Africa, Friends from Abroad/All Nations International, firstname.lastname@example.org
Pastor Tom Hess, Israel, Jerusalem House of Prayer for all Nations (JHOFAN), email@example.com
Pastor Langton Gatsi, Zimbabwe, firstname.lastname@example.org
Pastor John Mulinde, Uganda, email@example.com
Paul Jonathan, Nigeria, Mobilising the Church in All Nations to Pray 24/7,firstname.lastname@example.org
Ayman Mikhail, Egypt, Elijah Generation Ministry, email@example.com
Refaat Benyamen, Egypt, Egypt prayer ministry,firstname.lastname@example.org
Prophet Laurette Mkati, South Africa, SA Prayer Movement for Change, email@example.com
Bennie Mostert, South Africa, Jericho Walls International Prayer Network, firstname.lastname@example.org
Pastor Barry Isaacs, South Africa, Transformation Africa, email@example.com